I held a Card Swap for my Pretty Paper Pushers team this month. For my card I chose to use the Dressed to Impress Bundle (#153832 $63.75) This bundle includes the Dressed To Impress stamp set and coordinating All Dressed Up dies. It was such a fun set to play with! I have included my supplies and directions below so that you can create it too! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card and/or this product bundle. Is it on your list?
~black card stock base 5.5″x8.5″ scored at 4.25″
~whisper white card stock 5.25″x4″
~strip of Golden Honey Specialty DSP 1″x5.25″
~flirty flamingo card stock
~stitched nested labels dies
~gold metallic edge ribbon
~champagne rhinestone basic jewels
~memento black ink pad
~flirty flamingo ink pad
~flirty flamingo stampin blends
~scrap piece of whisper white card stock
- Stamp the lipstick image on the right hand side of the whisper white card stock in black memento ink switching the direction of the lipstick each time.
- Attach the strip of Golden Honey DSP to the white card stock leaving a bit of a border on the left edge.
- Cut a small piece of the gold edge metallic ribbon and attach it to the top left side of the card over the DSP with a stapler.
- Use the stitched nested labels dies to cut out a flirty flamingo label that the sentiment fits best in.
- Stamp the sentiment on the flirty flamingo label using black memento ink.
- Stamp the lipstick image on a scrap of whisper white cardstock. I used the watercolour image from the Dressed to Impress stamp set to stamp the base of the lipstick in flirty flamingo and used a stampin blend in flirty flamingo to colour the lipstick tip. I did stamp off once first to get a softer colour. You can choose to colour the image any way that suits your needs and in any colour of your choice.
- Use the lipstick frame lit die to cut out the coloured lipstick image.
- Add stampin’ dimensionals to the back of the flirty flamingo label and attach to card.
- Add stampin dimensionals to the back of the lipstick image and attach to the label.
- Add a champagne rhinestone or two, because everything is more fun when it has some bling!
- Add a second 4″x5.25″ piece of whisper white to the inside and decorate or stamp as you desire to finish the card off. I like to stamp on my envelopes as well so that everything matches.
When you order the Dressed To Impress bundle now during Sale-A-Bration, you will earn a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. There are some amazing products being offered this year. Be sure to take a look and contact me if you would like to order this fun set. If you choose to place an online order, don’t forget to use the monthly hostess code to be entered into my monthly draw for a free stamp set!
Love this card. You did a beautiful job!!!