Sale-A-Bration Bingo is quickly approaching and that means I need to get my butt in gear and create some fabulous projects for my attendees to create while we are together. The focus of this event will be ALL things Sale-A-Bration! From prizes, to gifts, to make & takes and door prizes, everything will feature exclusive products from the Sale-A-Bration brochures.
This morning I woke up on a mission to get one of the Bingo projects completed and these are the colours that were calling to me. Do you think my subconscious may be ready for Spring?
Next up, it was time to decide on a stamp set to use. I chose the Happy Birthday To You stamp set and coordinating Birthday dies. What a fun set to work with! This set will be one of the prizes at Sale-A-Bration Bingo March 14. If you haven’t already registered, be sure to do so by March 6! I would love for you to join me and you are going to want to own this stamp set. It’s a keeper! This is always a super fun event and you definitely won’t leave empty handed.
I am sharing a peek at the completed card I made as well as the instructions for how I made it. You can make one with me by joining the event on March 14. Don’t worry that I have spoiled the fun with sneak peek. There are plenty more surprises in store for attendees at the event!
- melon mambo cardstock & ink
- sahara sand ink
- granny apple green card stock & ink
- shimmery white cardstock (101910)
- white craft ink
- aqua painter
- clear blocks
- white embossing powder
- heat tool
- Happy Birthday To You stamp set (152308)
- Birthday dies (153590)
- stitched shapes dies
- white ribbon
- dimensionals and mini dimensionals
- classic label punch
- Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set
- Start with a Sahara sand card base 4.25″ x 11 scored at 5.5″. Cut a piece of granny apple green cut to 4″ x 5.25″ and attach to your card front.
- Cut a piece of melon mambo card stock to 3.5″ x 4.75″.
- Take a small clear block and stamp it in the white craft ink. Your block should have a coating of white craft ink on it as shown.
- Use your aqua painter to add a drop or two of water and blend it creating a little puddle.
- Holding the aqua painter over the melon mambo card stock tap it gently to create a speckled background.
- Stamp birthday cake from Happy Birthday to You stamp set on a piece of shimmery white card stock with versamark and heat set with white embossing powder.
- Use Aqua painters with Sahara sand, melon mambo and granny apple green ink to colour the cake image. The embossded edges on the image will help keep the ink in the lines and make water colouring easy and fun! I started light and added in darker ink to areas I wanted to highlight.
- Cut cake out using birthday dies once it has dried.
- Use the largest cirlcle of the stitched shapes dies to cut a sahara sand circle. Attach cake cut out to the cirlce using dimensionals.
- Attach a strip of ribbon horizontally across card front adhering behind with adhesive. Add adhesive and lay the green card onto the card base.
- Add a bow with a glue dot to the left side.
- Use dimensionals to attach the circle to the card base.
- Stamp a greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings on to a scrap of sahara sand and use the classic label punch to cut it out.
- Attach the greeting using mini dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones for fun!
Click the event tab on my Blog Header for Bingo details OR visit the Facebook event here https://www.facebook.com/events/181046202997728/
I hope to stamp with you soon! Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my card.