Which Prize would you choose?
It’s that time of year again. The Stampin’ Up! year is about to close and I am once again hoping to earn the Incentive Trip. With a lot of hard work and the ongoing support of my fabulous stamping friends and customers I was able to earn the trip for the first time last year. Sadly, due to Covid I was not able to actually go on the trip. It has been a goal of mine for some time to earn the trip and actually TAKE my husband on a vacation. He has been a pretty patient and understanding guy over the past 10 years and has often had to pick up the slack and take over the parenting duties while I host classes, retreats, attend vendor events, house parties, etc. I would love for him to feel the magic of attending a Stampin’ Up! event and learn first hand why it has all been worth it while sailing to Norway. What a trip of a lifetime that would be!
This is where I need some assistance and I have left it kind of last minute because I really hate asking for help! I have 11 days left to earn the trip and I have a ways to go. I have designed a fun contest with some amazing prizes and a FREE card class for everyone who participates.
Here is how it will work;
1. Every order of $100 or more, before tax and shipping, will be an entry into the draw. That means if you spend $200, your name will be entered twice, $300 becomes 3 entries and so on.
2. Orders can be placed through my online store or through me directly to qualify. For online orders – using my online Host Code YXM4TR7A will also enter you into my monthly draw for a free stamp set.
3. ALL entries to this draw will receive the materials & instructions to create 2 fun cards as my thank you!
4. A winner will be selected by random draw when orders total $1000.00 If the orders reach $2000.00, a second winner will be drawn and so on.
5. The first winner drawn will have their choice of prize. The prize choices are a) Clear Block Storage Caddy complete with full set of clear blocks, b) Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine or c) Stamparatus. The second winner, if there is one, will choose between the 2 remaining prizes, the third winner receives the remaining product. I will replenish rewards if needed. (Some substitutions MAY be allowed but there is only 1 Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine available.)
6. Draw winners will be announced as each $1000.00 milestone is reached.
7. Card materials will be shipped out October 1.
Here is the link to my online store for those who wish to enter the contest. Let me know in the comments below which prize you would choose!
Thanks so much for your ongoing support!