It’s so hard to believe that it is September already! Does anyone else wonder how summer disappeared so quickly? All good things must come to an end. We are fortunate that Stampin’ Up! has softened the blow by offering us 3 fabulous promotions this month. These amazing offers will make saying good bye to beach days and hello to craft days super easy. These offers are great individually, or they can really pack a punch when combined. Here are the promotions launching today;
- Clearance Rack Refresh
- September Join Promotion
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Available (magnetic plate available too!)
Clearance Rack Refresh
The Clearance Rack has been refreshed! These updates make it feel like Christmas morning! Stampin’ Up! reloaded the Clearance Rack with lots of great products at great discounts – some of them up to 60% off. It’s always a good day when we get another shot at a missed opportunity.
September Join Promotion
You don’t need an incentive to take advantage of the Stampin’ Up!’ Starter Kit (it’s always an amazing deal!), but I love when Stampin’ Up! sweetens the pot. During the month of September, Stampin’ Up!’s Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion gives you A LOT of extras to entice you to “take the plunge” or to sign up again. Here’s what you get in your Starter Kit in September:
- Regular starter kit for $135 (you choose $165 worth of products of YOUR choice) NO tax and NO shipping!
- Added BONUS: So Much Love stamp set
- Added BONUS: Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
- Added BONUS: Enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards
- Added BONUS: pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Let’s recap, when you join Stampin’ Up! this month, here’s what you get;
- You can CHOOSE $165 OF PRODUCT with FREE SHIPPING and only pay $135 (NO tax or shipping).
- You also receive the SO MUCH LOVE STAMP SET.
- You also receive the QUEEN ANNE’S LACE STAMP SET.
- You also receive PRE-CUT CARD PACKETS to make at least 16 cards.
- You also receive a pack of RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS.
- You will earn a 20% DISCOUNT on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator) with opportunities to earn a larger discount, too.
- You will receive a Free prepaid code for a month of Paper Pumpkin in each Starter Kit during September’s Starter Kit promotion.
- When you join my team today, you will become a part of my Pretty Paper Pushers community and have access to our Team page for guidance, inspiration, friendships, updates and more!
- You are under NO OBLIGATION to ever sell or share with anyone, but why wouldn’t you want to share what you love with a friend?
- You get to be a part of a global community of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators via Facebook groups for project inspiration, you will get to see and order product before the public, you will have access to training and business building practices if you decide to build a business, and so much more!
- You will receive my support and gratitude for choosing to become a part of my Pretty Paper Pushers Team of awesome stampers!If you have thought about joining and want to be a part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to answer your questions or set up a time to chat with you.If you are ready to purchase the Starter Kit and join our incredible community of stampers (or rejoin) CLICK HERE.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (and more!) Available
I received my new machine a few weeks back and I absolutely LOVE it. I’ll be completely honest with you, I was happy with my Big Shot and wasn’t feeling that I needed a new machine, I purchased mine simply to stay current and I am SO glad that I did. The new machine is so smooth when you run items through, the base offers better stability and it is so pretty. I will be doing a video soon on all the features that I love about this machine. Keep an eye on my Facebook page for that. You can follow me here.
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (#149653) – $163
This machine has a 6″ wide platform that works with all Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Includes 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4). The instructions that come with the machine explain all of the sandwiches you’ll need for your new machine.
- Magnetic Cutting Plate (#149656) – $33
Thin, fully magnetic sheet with self-healing cutting surface. Magnetic Cutting Plate (Plate 5) holds dies securely in place, even nested dies. This slim, portable sheet replaces a Cutting Plate in your sandwich, making it even easier to take with you. This isn’t like the old magnetic plate (where the magnets were dispersed over the platform – this is a full sheet of magnet!).
- Cutting Plates (#150815) – $15 (currently available)
Replacement Cutting Plates (Plate 3). 2 plates.
- Adhesive Sheets (#152334) – $13.50 (currently available)
Easily adhere shapes you cut with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and dies. 12 sheets. 6″ x 12″
There are SO many amazing opportunities to take advantage of. I know it can be overwhelming to take in so much information all at once. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. My advice/tip would be to Join and place the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine in your starter kit. You would be getting the machine for $135 and saving the tax and shipping! That’s huge. You would then be receiving all the perks that come with the starter kit INCLUDING the discount on purchases. It’s the best deal in my opinion and you will be glad you did!
Thanks for visiting me today!